2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 851.50
Cerebellar or brain stem contusion with open intracranial wound, unspecified state of consciousness
- Short description: Cerebel contus w opn wnd.
- ICD-9-CM 851.50 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 851.50 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 851.50.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 851.50: 2013 2014 2015.
can be converted using the following scenario:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S06.370A Contusion, laceration, and hemorrhage of cerebellum without loss of consciousness, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S06.380A Contusion, laceration, and hemorrhage of brainstem without loss of consciousness, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S01.90XA Unspecified open wound of unspecified part of head, initial encounter