2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 851.32
Cortex (cerebral) laceration with open intracranial wound, with brief [less than one hour] loss of consciousness
- Short description: Opn cortx lac-brief coma.
- ICD-9-CM 851.32 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 851.32 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 851.32.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 851.32: 2013 2014.
can be converted using the following scenario:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM S06.331A Contusion and laceration of cerebrum, unspecified, with loss of consciousness of 30 minutes or less, initial encounter
- 2014 ICD-10-CM S06.332A Contusion and laceration of cerebrum, unspecified, with loss of consciousness of 31 minutes to 59 minutes, initial encounter
- 2014 ICD-10-CM S01.90XA Unspecified open wound of unspecified part of head, initial encounter