2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 841.9
Sprains and strains of unspecified site of elbow and forearm
- Short description: Sprain elbow/forearm NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 841.9 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 841.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 841.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 841.9: 2013 2014.
- Complete tear, elbow joint
- Forearm sprain
- Left elbow sprain
- Open division elbow ligament
- Repetitive strain injury of arm or forearm
- Right elbow sprain
- Sprain elbow and forearm
- Sprain of elbow
- Sprain of elbow and forearm
- Sprain of ligament of elbow
- Strain arm or forearm, repetitive use
- Strain of arm or forearm, repetitive use
- Strain of muscle and/or tendon of elbow region
- Strain of muscle and/or tendon of forearm
- Strain of tendon of forearm, wrist, hand
- Tendon rupture - elbow
- Traumatic hemarthrosis of the elbow joint
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM S53.409A Unspecified sprain of unspecified elbow, initial encounter
- 2014 ICD-10-CM S56.919A Strain of unspecified muscles, fascia and tendons at forearm level, unspecified arm, initial encounter