2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 839.61
Closed dislocation, sternum
- Short description: Dislocat sternum-closed.
- ICD-9-CM 839.61 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 839.61 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 839.61.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 839.61: 2013 2014.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM S43.206A Unspecified dislocation of unspecified sternoclavicular joint, initial encounter