2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 839.42
Closed dislocation, sacrum
- Short description: Dislocat sacrum-closed.
- ICD-9-CM 839.42 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 839.42 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 839.42.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 839.42: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S33.2XXA Dislocation of sacroiliac and sacrococcygeal joint, initial encounter
- Closed dislocation of coccyx
- Closed traumatic dislocation of coccyx (disorder)
- Sacrococcygeal dislocation
- Subluxation complex of sacrum