2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 835.00
Closed dislocation of hip, unspecified site
- Short description: Dislocat hip NOS-closed.
- ICD-9-CM 835.00 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 835.00 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 835.00.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 835.00: 2013 2014.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM S73.006A Unspecified dislocation of unspecified hip, initial encounter