2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 825.1
Fracture of calcaneus, open
- Short description: Fracture calcaneus-open.
- ICD-9-CM 825.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 825.1 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 825.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 825.1: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S92.009B Unspecified fracture of unspecified calcaneus, initial encounter for open fracture
- Open fracture of left calcaneus
- Open fracture of right calcaneus
- Open left calcaneus (heel bone) fracture
- Open left calcaneus Fx
- Open right calcaneus (heel bone) fracture
- Open right calcaneus Fx