2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 811.00
Closed fracture of scapula, unspecified part
- Short description: Fx scapula NOS-closed.
- ICD-9-CM 811.00 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 811.00 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 811.00.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 811.00: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S42.109A Fracture of unspecified part of scapula, unspecified shoulder, initial encounter for closed fracture
- Closed fracture of left scapula
- Closed fracture of right scapula
- Left scapula (shoulder blade) fracture
- Left scapula Fx
- Right scapula (shoulder blade) fracture
- Right scapula Fx
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 811.00
- Fracture (abduction) (adduction) (avulsion) (compression) (crush) (dislocation) (oblique) (separation) (closed) 829.0
- scapula (closed) 811.00