2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 810.00
Closed fracture of clavicle, unspecified part
- Short description: Fx clavicle NOS-closed.
- ICD-9-CM 810.00 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 810.00 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 810.00.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 810.00: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S42.009A Fracture of unspecified part of unspecified clavicle, initial encounter for closed fracture
- Closed fracture of clavicle
- Closed fracture of left clavicle
- Closed fracture of right clavicle
- Closed FX of clavicle
- Left clavicle (collarbone) fracture
- Left clavicle Fx
- Right clavicle (collar bone) fracture
- Right clavicle Fx
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 810.00
- Fracture (abduction) (adduction) (avulsion) (compression) (crush) (dislocation) (oblique) (separation) (closed) 829.0
- clavicle (interligamentous part) (closed) 810.00