2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 810.00
Closed fracture of clavicle, unspecified part
- Short description: Fx clavicle NOS-closed.
- ICD-9-CM 810.00 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 810.00 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 810.00.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 810.00: 2013 2014 2015.
- Closed fracture of clavicle
- Closed fracture of left clavicle
- Closed fracture of right clavicle
- Closed FX of clavicle
- Left clavicle (collarbone) fracture
- Left clavicle Fx
- Right clavicle (collar bone) fracture
- Right clavicle Fx
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM S42.009A Fracture of unspecified part of unspecified clavicle, initial encounter for closed fracture
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 810.00
- Fracture (abduction) (adduction) (avulsion) (compression) (crush) (dislocation) (oblique) (separation) (closed) 829.0
- clavicle (interligamentous part) (closed) 810.00