2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 808.44
Multiple closed pelvic fractures without disruption of pelvic circle
- Short description: Pelv fx-cl w/o plv disrp.
- ICD-9-CM 808.44 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 808.44 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 808.44.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 808.44: 2013 2014.
- Multiple closed anterior-posterior compression fractures of pelvis with stable pelvic ring
- Multiple closed fractures of pelvis without disruption of pelvic circle
- Multiple stable closed lateral compression fractures of pelvis
- Pelvic fx, multiple sites anterior posterior compression w stable pelvic ring
- Pelvic fx, multiple sites lateral compression w stable pelvic ring
- Pelvic fx, multiple sites w stable pelvic ring
- Pelvis fracture
- Multiple closed pelvic fractures without disruption of pelvic ring
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM S32.82XA Multiple fractures of pelvis without disruption of pelvic ring, initial encounter for closed fracture