2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 808.44
Multiple closed pelvic fractures without disruption of pelvic circle
- Short description: Pelv fx-cl w/o plv disrp.
- ICD-9-CM 808.44 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 808.44 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 808.44.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 808.44: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S32.82XA Multiple fractures of pelvis without disruption of pelvic ring, initial encounter for closed fracture
- Closed fracture of pelvis of multiple sites without disruption of pelvic circle
- Multiple closed anterior-posterior compression fractures of pelvis with stable pelvic ring
- Multiple closed fractures of pelvis without disruption of pelvic circle
- Multiple stable closed lateral compression fractures of pelvis
- Pelvic fx, multiple sites anterior posterior compression w stable pelvic ring
- Pelvic fx, multiple sites lateral compression w stable pelvic ring
- Pelvic fx, multiple sites w stable pelvic ring
- Pelvis fracture
- Multiple closed pelvic fractures without disruption of pelvic ring