2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 804.99
Open fractures involving skull or face with other bones, with intracranial injury of other and unspecified nature, with concussion, unspecified
- Short description: Opn skull/oth fx-concuss.
- ICD-9-CM 804.99 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 804.99 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 804.99.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 804.99: 2013 2014 2015.
can be converted using the following scenario:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S02.91XB Unspecified fracture of skull, initial encounter for open fracture
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S06.890A Other specified intracranial injury without loss of consciousness, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S06.9X0A Unspecified intracranial injury without loss of consciousness, initial encounter