2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 804.99
Open fractures involving skull or face with other bones, with intracranial injury of other and unspecified nature, with concussion, unspecified
- Short description: Opn skull/oth fx-concuss.
- ICD-9-CM 804.99 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 804.99 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 804.99.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 804.99: 2013 2014.
can be converted using the following scenario:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM S02.91XB Unspecified fracture of skull, initial encounter for open fracture
- 2014 ICD-10-CM S06.890A Other specified intracranial injury without loss of consciousness, initial encounter
- 2014 ICD-10-CM S06.9X0A Unspecified intracranial injury without loss of consciousness, initial encounter