2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 803.94
Other open skull fracture with intracranial injury of other and unspecified nature, with prolonged [more than 24 hours] loss of consciousness and return to pre-existing conscious level
- Short description: Opn skl fx NEC-prol coma.
- ICD-9-CM 803.94 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 803.94 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 803.94.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 803.94: 2013 2014.
can be converted using the following scenario:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM S02.91XB Unspecified fracture of skull, initial encounter for open fracture
- 2014 ICD-10-CM S06.895A Other specified intracranial injury with loss of consciousness greater than 24 hours with return to pre-existing conscious level, initial encounter
- 2014 ICD-10-CM S06.9X5A Unspecified intracranial injury with loss of consciousness greater than 24 hours with return to pre-existing conscious level, initial encounter