2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 803.94
Other open skull fracture with intracranial injury of other and unspecified nature, with prolonged [more than 24 hours] loss of consciousness and return to pre-existing conscious level
- Short description: Opn skl fx NEC-prol coma.
- ICD-9-CM 803.94 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 803.94 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 803.94.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 803.94: 2013 2014 2015.
can be converted using the following scenario:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S02.91XB Unspecified fracture of skull, initial encounter for open fracture
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S06.895A Other specified intracranial injury with loss of consciousness greater than 24 hours with return to pre-existing conscious level, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S06.9X5A Unspecified intracranial injury with loss of consciousness greater than 24 hours with return to pre-existing conscious level, initial encounter