2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 803.62
Other open skull fracture with cerebral laceration and contusion, with brief [less than one hour] loss of consciousness
- Short description: Opn skul fx NEC-brf coma.
- ICD-9-CM 803.62 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 803.62 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 803.62.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 803.62: 2013 2014.
can be converted using the following scenario:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM S02.91XB Unspecified fracture of skull, initial encounter for open fracture
- 2014 ICD-10-CM S06.331A Contusion and laceration of cerebrum, unspecified, with loss of consciousness of 30 minutes or less, initial encounter
- 2014 ICD-10-CM S06.332A Contusion and laceration of cerebrum, unspecified, with loss of consciousness of 31 minutes to 59 minutes, initial encounter