2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 802.0
Closed fracture of nasal bones
- Short description: Nasal bone fx-closed.
- ICD-9-CM 802.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 802.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 802.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 802.0: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S02.2XXA Fracture of nasal bones, initial encounter for closed fracture
- Closed fracture of naso orbital ethmoid
- Closed fracture of naso orbital ethmoid bone
- Closed FX of nasal bones
- Nasal bone fx
- Naso orbital ethmoid fx
- Nose fracture