2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 800.21
Closed fracture of vault of skull with subarachnoid, subdural, and extradural hemorrhage, with no loss of consciousness
- Short description: Cl skull vlt fx w/o coma.
- ICD-9-CM 800.21 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 800.21 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 800.21.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 800.21: 2013 2014 2015.
can be converted using the following scenario:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S02.0XXA Fracture of vault of skull, initial encounter for closed fracture
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S06.4X0A Epidural hemorrhage without loss of consciousness, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S06.5X0A Traumatic subdural hemorrhage without loss of consciousness, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S06.6X0A Traumatic subarachnoid hemorrhage without loss of consciousness, initial encounter