2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 799.52
Cognitive communication deficit
- Short description: Cog communicate deficit.
- ICD-9-CM 799.52 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 799.52 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 799.52.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 799.52: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM R41.841 Cognitive communication deficit
- Cognitive deficit in communication skills
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 799.52
- cognitive communication 799.52