2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 799.29
Other signs and symptoms involving emotional state
- Short description: Emotional state sym NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 799.29 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 799.29 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 799.29.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 799.29: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM R45.89 Other symptoms and signs involving emotional state
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 799.29
- Inadequate, inadequacy
- nervous system 799.29
- Restlessness 799.29
- Symptoms, specified (general) NEC 780.99
- emotional state NEC 799.29