2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 799.23
- ICD-9-CM 799.23 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 799.23 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 799.23.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 799.23: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM R45.87 Impulsiveness
- O/E - impulsive behavior
- On examination - impulsive behavior (finding)
- impulsive neurosis (300.3)
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 799.23
- Impulsive 799.23
- Impulsiveness 799.23