2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 796.71
Papanicolaou smear of anus with atypical squamous cells of undetermined significance (ASC-US)
- Short description: Pap smear anus w ASC-US.
- ICD-9-CM 796.71 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 796.71 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 796.71.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 796.71: 2013 2014 2015.
- Abnl anal Pap ASCUS (atypical squamous cells undetermined significance)
- Atypical squamous cells of undetermined significance on anal Papanicolaou smear
- Pap smear of anus with atypical squamous cells
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM R85.610 Atypical squamous cells of undetermined significance on cytologic smear of anus (ASC-US)