2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 795.52
Nonspecific reaction to cell mediated immunity measurement of gamma interferon antigen response without active tuberculosis
- Short description: Nonsp rea gma interferon.
- ICD-9-CM 795.52 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 795.52 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 795.52.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 795.52: 2013 2014 2015.
- Nonspecific reaction to QuantiFERON-TB test (QFT) without active tuberculosis
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM R76.12 Nonspecific reaction to cell mediated immunity measurement of gamma interferon antigen response without active tuberculosis