2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 794.31
Nonspecific abnormal electrocardiogram [ECG] [EKG]
- Short description: Abnorm electrocardiogram.
- ICD-9-CM 794.31 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 794.31 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 794.31.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 794.31: 2013 2014 2015.
- Abnl finding on EKG
- Abnormal finding on ekg
- Electrocardiogram abnormal
- Inverted T wave
- T wave inversion in ekg
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM R94.31 Abnormal electrocardiogram [ECG] [EKG]