2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 792.1
Nonspecific abnormal findings in stool contents
- Short description: Abn find-stool contents.
- ICD-9-CM 792.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 792.1 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 792.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 792.1: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM R19.5 Other fecal abnormalities
- Abnl stool finding
- Abnormal finding, stool contents
- Feces contents abnormal
- Occult (not visible) blood in stool
- Occult blood in stool
- Occult blood in stools
- blood in stool [melena] (578.1)
- Abnormal stool color
- Fat in stool
- Mucus in stool
- Occult blood
- Pus in stool