2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 790.1
Elevated sedimentation rate
- Short description: Elevated sediment rate.
- ICD-9-CM 790.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 790.1 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 790.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 790.1: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM R70.0 Elevated erythrocyte sedimentation rate
- Elevated sedimentation rate measurement
- Erythrocyte sedimentation rate (ESR) raised
- Erythrocyte sedimentation rate raised (finding)
- ESR raised
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 790.1
- sedimentation rate 790.1
- Findings, (abnormal), without diagnosis (examination) (laboratory test) 796.4
- sedimentation rate, elevated 790.1