2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 789.7
- ICD-9-CM 789.7 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 789.7 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 789.7.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 789.7: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM R10.83 Colic
- Abdominal colic
- Abdominal colic child = < 12 months old
- Abdominal colic in child less than or equal to 12 months
- Colic, infantile
- Infantile colic