Home > 2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Codes > Symptoms, Signs, And Ill-Defined Conditions 780-799 > Symptoms 780-789 > Other symptoms involving abdomen and pelvis 789-
2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 789.09
Abdominal pain, other specified site
- Short description: Abdmnal pain oth spcf st.
- ICD-9-CM 789.09 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 789.09.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 789.09: 2013 2014.
- Abdominal discomfort
- Abdominal pain through to back
- Abdominal pain, lower
- Abdominal wall pain
- Appendicular pain
- Central abdominal pain
- Chronic pain in male pelvis (finding)
- Chronic pelvic pain syndrome
- Chronic pelvic pain, male
- Complaining of loin pain
- Flank pain
- Groin pain
- Inguinal pain
- Left flank pain
- Left hypochondrial pain
- Left iliac fossa pain
- Left sided abdominal pain
- Left subcostal pain
- Lower abdominal pain
- Male pelvic pain
- Midabdominal crampy pain
- On examination - abdominal pain - hypogastrium
- On examination - abdominal pain - left lumbar
- On examination - abdominal pain - right lumbar
- On examination - iliac pain - abdominal
- On examination - iliac pain on palpation
- On examination - lumbar pain abd.
- On examination - lumbar pain on palpation
- On examination - umbilical pain-abd.
- Pain in male pelvis
- Pain in pelvis
- Pain on abdominal wall movement
- Pain radiating to lower abdomen
- Pain radiating to middle abdomen
- Pain radiating to upper abdomen
- Pelvic and perineal pain
- Pelvic pain, male
- Right flank pain
- Right hypochondrial pain
- Right sided abdominal pain
- Right subcostal pain
- Subcostal pain
- Suprapubic pain
- Upper abdominal pain
Convert to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM codes are used in medical billing and coding to describe diseases, injuries, symptoms and conditions. ICD-9-CM 789.09 is one of thousands of ICD-9-CM codes used in healthcare. Although ICD-9-CM and CPT codes are largely numeric, they differ in that CPT codes describe medical procedures and services. Can't find a code? Start at the root of ICD-9-CM, check the 2012 ICD-9-CM Index or use the search engine at the top of this page to lookup any code.