2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 789.00
Abdominal pain, unspecified site
- Short description: Abdmnal pain unspcf site.
- ICD-9-CM 789.00 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 789.00 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 789.00.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 789.00: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM R10.9 Unspecified abdominal pain
- Abdominal colic in adult or child greather than 12 months
- Abdominal colic, adult or child > 12 months old
- Abdominal pain
- Abdominal pain, acute
- Abdominal pain, chronic
- Abdominal pain, recurrent
- Abdominal pain, visceral
- Acute abdomen
- Acute abdominal pain
- Acute exacerbation of chronic abdominal pain
- Adult colic
- Chronic abdominal pain
- Chronic abdominal pain w acute exacerbation
- Chronic abdominal pain with acute exacerbation
- Colic in adult
- Recurrent abdominal pain
- Visceral abdominal pain
- Visceral pain