2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 789.00
Abdominal pain, unspecified site
- Short description: Abdmnal pain unspcf site.
- ICD-9-CM 789.00 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 789.00 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 789.00.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 789.00: 2013 2014 2015.
- Abdominal colic in adult or child greather than 12 months
- Abdominal colic, adult or child > 12 months old
- Abdominal pain
- Abdominal pain, acute
- Abdominal pain, chronic
- Abdominal pain, recurrent
- Abdominal pain, visceral
- Acute abdomen
- Acute abdominal pain
- Acute exacerbation of chronic abdominal pain
- Adult colic
- Chronic abdominal pain
- Chronic abdominal pain w acute exacerbation
- Chronic abdominal pain with acute exacerbation
- Colic in adult
- Recurrent abdominal pain
- Visceral abdominal pain
- Visceral pain
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM R10.9 Unspecified abdominal pain