2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 788.32
Stress incontinence, male
- Short description: Stress incontinence male.
- ICD-9-CM 788.32 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 788.32 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 788.32.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 788.32: 2013 2014.
- Male urinary stress incontinence
- Urinary stress incontinence, male
- stress incontinence, female (625.6)
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM N39.3 Stress incontinence (female) (male)