2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 788.31
- Involuntary passage of urine following a sense of urgency to void.
- Involuntary passage of urine occurring soon after a strong sense of urgency to void
- ICD-9-CM 788.31 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 788.31.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 788.31: 2013.
Convert 788.31 to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 788.31: