2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 786.8
- ICD-9-CM 786.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 786.8 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 786.8.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 786.8: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM R06.6 Hiccough
- psychogenic hiccough (306.1)
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 786.8
- Hiccough 786.8
- Hiccup (see also Hiccough) 786.8
- Singultus 786.8
- Spasm, spastic, spasticity (see also condition) 781.0
- diaphragm (reflex) 786.8