2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 786.03
- ICD-9-CM 786.03 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 786.03 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 786.03.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 786.03: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM R06.81 Apnea, not elsewhere classified
- Apnea or apneic event
- Central apnea due to periodic breathing
- Central sleep apnea due to periodic breathing
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 786.03
- Apnea, apneic (spells) 786.03