2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 785.51
- shock reulting from the failure of the heart to maintain adequate output.
- Shock resulting from primary failure of the heart in its pumping function, as in myocardial infarction, severe cardiomyopathy, or mechanical obstruction or compression of the heart.
- ICD-9-CM 785.51 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 785.51.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 785.51: 2013.
Convert 785.51 to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 785.51: