2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 782.9
Other symptoms involving skin and integumentary tissues
- Short description: Integument tiss symp NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 782.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 782.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 782.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 782.9: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM R23.8 Other skin changes