2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 782.5
- blueness of the skin caused by excessive amounts of deoxyhemoglobin in the skin vessels.
- Blue-colored skin caused by too little oxygen in the blood.
- ICD-9-CM 782.5 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 782.5.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 782.5: 2013.
782.5 Alternative Terminology
Convert 782.5 to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 782.5: