2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 780.55
Disruption of 24 hour sleep wake cycle, unspecified
- Short description: Irreg sleep-wake rhy NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 780.55 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 780.55 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 780.55.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 780.55: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G47.20 Circadian rhythm sleep disorder, unspecified type
- Disorder of sleep-wake cycle
- Disruptions of 24 hour sleep wake cycle (disorder)
- Disruptions of 24 hour sleep-wake cycle
- Irregular sleep wake pattern
- Irregular sleep-wake pattern
- Reversed sleep-wake cycle
- Sleep disorder, disruptions 24 hour cycle
- Sleep disorder, disruptions 24 hr cycle
- Sleep disorder, disruptions of 24 hour cycle
- Sleep wake pattern, irregular
- Sleep-wake schedule disorder
- Sleep-wake schedule disorder, advanced phase type
- Sleep-wake schedule disorder, delayed phase type
- Sleep-wake schedule disorder, disorganized type
- Sleep-wake schedule disorder, frequently changing type
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 780.55
- phase-shift, of 24 hour sleep wake cycle, unspecified 780.55
- sleep wake cycle (24 hour), unspecified 780.55