2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 780.54
- Short description: Hypersomnia NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 780.54 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 780.54 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 780.54.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 780.54: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G47.10 Hypersomnia, unspecified
- Daytime hypersomnia
- Hypersomnia (excessive sleeping)
- Hypersomnia, daytime
- Hypersomnia, idiopathic
- Idiopathic hypersomnia