2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 779.31
Feeding problems in newborn
- Short description: NB feeding problems.
- ICD-9-CM 779.31 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 779.31 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 779.31.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 779.31: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM P92.1 Regurgitation and rumination of newborn
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM P92.2 Slow feeding of newborn
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM P92.8 Other feeding problems of newborn
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM P92.9 Feeding problem of newborn, unspecified
- Feeding problem in newborn
- Newborn w breast feeding difficulty
- Newborn with breast feeding difficulty
- NEWBORN WITH BREAST FEEDING DIFFICULTY (finding)
- Overfeeding in newborn
- feeding problem in child over 28 days old (787.3)