2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 779.1
Other and unspecified cerebral irritability in newborn
- Short description: NB cereb irrit NEC/NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 779.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 779.1 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 779.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 779.1: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM P91.8 Other specified disturbances of cerebral status of newborn
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM P91.9 Disturbance of cerebral status of newborn, unspecified
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 779.1
- Hyperirritability (cerebral), in newborn 779.1
- Irritability 799.22
- cerebral, newborn 779.1