2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 778.3
Other hypothermia of newborn
- Short description: NB hypothermia NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 778.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 778.3 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 778.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 778.3: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM P80.8 Other hypothermia of newborn
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 778.3
- Hypothermia (accidental) 991.6
- newborn NEC 778.3