2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 774.4
Perinatal jaundice due to hepatocellular damage
- Short description: Fetal/neonatal hepatitis.
- ICD-9-CM 774.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 774.4 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 774.4.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 774.4: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM P59.1 Inspissated bile syndrome
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM P59.29 Neonatal jaundice from other hepatocellular damage
- Fetal or neonatal hepatitis
- Giant cell hepatitis
- Inspissated bile syndrome