2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 774.2
Neonatal jaundice associated with preterm delivery
- Short description: Neonat jaund preterm del.
- ICD-9-CM 774.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 774.2 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 774.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 774.2: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM P59.0 Neonatal jaundice associated with preterm delivery
- Neonatal (newborn) jaundice after preterm delivery
- Neonatal jaundice after preterm delivery
- Hyperbilirubinemia of prematurity
- Jaundice due to delayed conjugation associated with preterm delivery