2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 770.81
Primary apnea of newborn
- ICD-9-CM 770.81 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 770.81 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 770.81.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 770.81: 2013 2014.
- Primary sleep apnea of newborn
- Sleep apnea, primary, neonatal
- Apneic spells of newborn NOS
- Essential apnea of newborn
- Sleep apnea of newborn
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM P28.3 Primary sleep apnea of newborn