2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 770.81
Primary apnea of newborn
- ICD-9-CM 770.81 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 770.81 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 770.81.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 770.81: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM P28.3 Primary sleep apnea of newborn
- Apnea in the newborn
- Neonatal apnea
- Neonatal primary apnea
- Primary apnea in the newborn
- Primary sleep apnea of newborn
- Sleep apnea, primary, neonatal
- Apneic spells of newborn NOS
- Essential apnea of newborn
- Sleep apnea of newborn