2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 770.5
Other and unspecified atelectasis
- Short description: NB atelectasis NEC/NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 770.5 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 770.5 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 770.5.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 770.5: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM P28.10 Unspecified atelectasis of newborn
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM P28.19 Other atelectasis of newborn
- NOS originating in the perinatal period
- partial originating in the perinatal period
- secondary originating in the perinatal period
- Pulmonary collapse originating in the perinatal period