2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 770.14
Aspiration of clear amniotic fluid with respiratory symptoms
- Short description: Amniotic asp w resp sym.
- ICD-9-CM 770.14 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 770.14 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 770.14.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 770.14: 2013 2014.
- Aspiration of clear amniotic fluid with pneumonia
- Aspiration of clear amniotic fluid with pneumonitis
- Use additional code to identify any secondary pulmonary hypertension (416.8), if applicable
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM P24.11 Neonatal aspiration of (clear) amniotic fluid and mucus with respiratory symptoms