2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 768.3
Fetal distress first noted during labor and delivery, in liveborn infant
- Short description: Fetal distrs dur lab/del.
- ICD-9-CM 768.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 768.3 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 768.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 768.3: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM P19.1 Metabolic acidemia in newborn first noted during labor
- Fetal metabolic acidemia first noted during labor and delivery, in liveborn infant