2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 765.08
Extreme immaturity, 2,000-2,499 grams
- Short description: Extreme immat 2000-2499g.
- ICD-9-CM 765.08 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 765.08 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 765.08.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 765.08: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM P07.18 Other low birth weight newborn, 2000-2499 grams