2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 765.01
Extreme immaturity, less than 500 grams
- Short description: Extreme immatur <500g.
- ICD-9-CM 765.01 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 765.01 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 765.01.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 765.01: 2013 2014.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM P07.01 Extremely low birth weight newborn, less than 500 grams