2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 764.28
Fetal malnutrition without mention of "light-for-dates", 2,000-2,499 grams
- Short description: Fetal malnutr 2000-2499g.
- ICD-9-CM 764.28 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 764.28 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 764.28.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 764.28: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM P05.2 Newborn affected by fetal (intrauterine) malnutrition not light or small for gestational age