2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 764.25
Fetal malnutrition without mention of "light-for-dates", 1,250-1,499 grams
- Short description: Fetal mal 1250-1499g.
- ICD-9-CM 764.25 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 764.25 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 764.25.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 764.25: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM P05.2 Newborn affected by fetal (intrauterine) malnutrition not light or small for gestational age