2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 764.16
"Light-for-dates" with signs of fetal malnutrition, 1,500-1,749 grams
- Short description: Lt-date w/mal 1500-1749g.
- ICD-9-CM 764.16 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 764.16 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 764.16.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 764.16: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM P05.06 Newborn light for gestational age, 1500-1749 grams
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM P05.16 Newborn small for gestational age, 1500-1749 grams