2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 764.14
"Light-for-dates" with signs of fetal malnutrition, 1,000-1,249 grams
- Short description: Lt-date w/mal 1000-1249g.
- ICD-9-CM 764.14 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 764.14 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 764.14.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 764.14: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM P05.04 Newborn light for gestational age, 1000-1249 grams
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM P05.14 Newborn small for gestational age, 1000-1249 grams